- Anticipating the Big One in The Philippines by Kristian M. Azul of University of the Philippines Diliman
- Flood Hazard Assessment in Astore River Basin, Pakistan by Muhammad Sohaib Baig of Kyoto University, Japan
- An Ongoing Approach for Drought Detection in Sumatra, Indonesia by Juwita Nirmala Sari of ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on Disaster Management & Wageningen Univeristy and Research Centre, The Netherlands.
- Storm No. 12 in 2017: Lessons from the Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam by Le Thi Trang of Vietnam Meteorological and Hydrological Administration.
- Developing Intensity-Duration-Frequency Curves for Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam by Minh Truong Ha of Vietnam Institute of Meteorology, Hydrology and Climate Change
- Mangrove Forest Rehabilitation to Lessen Heatwave Casualty in Karachi, Pakistan by Adnan Arshad of Potohar Organization for Development Advocacy & China Agricultural University
- A Data Integration Model for Multi-Agency Assets in Disaster Logistic Management by Hazreen Haizi Harith of Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Assessment of Effectiveness of Emergency Response Time during Landslide Event in Malaysia by Mohamad Fazli Sardi of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- Landslides at Tambon Nam Phai, Thailand by Sitthinon Kultaksayos of Department of Mineral Resources, Thailand
- Flood Risk Mitigation of Households in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan by Nasir Abbas Khan of College of Humanities and Development Studies, China Agricultural University.
- Flash Floods and Mitigation in Lao Cai Province, Vietnam by Tran Thuy Linh of Viet Nam Meteorological and Hydrological Administration, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- Assessing Climate Change Impacts on Floods in Vu Gia-Thu Bon River Basin, Vietnam by Vu Trung Dung of Panya Consultants Ltd, Bangkok, Thailand
- Case Study of Building Coastal Community Resilience in Vietnam by Nguyen The Manh of Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
- Hazards in Kanchanaburi, Thailand by Nguyen The Manh of Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand.
- Case Study of a Landslide in Thit Seint Gon Village, Myanmar by Wai Phyo Kyaw Naing of Department of Geological Survey and Mineral Exploration, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Conservation, Myanmar.
- Case Study of River Bank Erosion in Vietnam by Kim Seng of Ministry of Mines and Energy, Vietnam.
- Case Study on Floods in Vietnam by Nguyen Thi Tinh of Hymetnet, Vietnam Meteorological and Hydrological Administration.
- Spatial Modeling in Slope Failure in Pulau Pinang, Malaysia by Nuriah Abd. Majid of Institute for Environment and Development (LESTARI), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Climate Change and Floods in the Klang River Basin by Ummi Hani Mahamad Anuar of School of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.